No, you don't want to get Covid!

 


Hi, folks!

This time I would like to tell you my experience of getting this annoying virus. Lols 😂

So I have been trying to take good care of myself for quite long time since the pandemic started. I rarely go out, even at home my steps won't reach 500 steps a day (pls don't follow this, you need to move that butt). Also to save more money, I found out that cooking everyday is far wayyy cheaper than using food catering or ordering online. So there goes my effort of being more independent, responsible and mindful. 😆

Then, I was also looking forward to have a holiday with my boyfie, also with other friends. It was really a nice time, becoz the travel expenses was also cheaper than normal price. So we decided to take advantage of our WFH policy (hell yeah I will always prefer this in my future job too) and went to Bali for 2 weeks! 😍 Such a nice getaway and change of mood~

Okay so after we went back, my office suddenly have a new policy where I must go to the office 3 days a week (sadd 😔). So I just got back from Bali on Saturday, and I went to office on the next Tuesday. I don't really mind working at the office though. I love being surrounded with people, chit chatting, and be serious working together at the other times (mostly, of course). It makes work doesn't feel like just "work", where there is real connection and interaction with other human being 😂 I was just disappointed coz it became a mandatory rules in such short notice. 

My colleagues are very diverse, from different nationalities and region, and at that time they were offered to come to Jakarta for temporary stay so we could brainstorm and bond together. After we had lunch together on that Tuesday, I suddenly start coughing few times in a while, tho I was fine before. 😓 I am second guessing myself whether it was because I was tired (my office is 2hrs ride, one way) or I drank too cold smoothies. In Indonesia you would hear this a lot from mothers.. ESS TEROZZZZ~ 

I still came to office the next day tho I was feeling under the weather. Since I only live together with my younger brother, I have to wake up earlier and prepare our breakfast to dinner before going to the office. My body was already beating me up that time. I walked sooo slowly like my feet telling me I should just rest and take it easy with my body. But I guess my commitment was too high. 😕

Darn my story gets too long, hahah.. Hope I haven't bored you! Anyway I was tested Covid+ on Thursday. My symptoms are feverish body, constant coughing, blocked nose (especially at night time). I notified the others so they can also get tested (this is what felt the worse to me). The doctor suggested me to take at least 10 days of quarantine. Well it's mixed feeling now! 😂 Yay I can take my rest peacefully for 2 weeks, but getting Covid really sucks.

First, the meds. Oh holy, for each symptoms I need to take one type of medicine. Even the antivirus only is already a lot of tablets! So you are supposed to take 10 tablets, 2 times on first day. Then the next 2-5 days, you need to take 3 tablets, 2 times per day. This is the funny part. I misunderstood the directions and took more than I should. 😂 I blame myself for not checking carefully, coz I ate 5 tablets on day 2-3. Then I got confused why my meds run out so fast, like why the doc didn't prescribe me with enough meds? I called my mom and that time I just found out about it 😅 No wonder I was getting super dizzy and sweaty, my other doc said that its a sign of overdose. 

LOL 😂  I just can't help laughing to myself, how can a doctor's daughter ate wrong meds? Thank God I am still okay tho, coz when I realized it what I hoped for was for the doctor to not tell me that I still needed to drank more antivirus tablets until day 5. 😂 Honestly at that time I was already done of seeing meds! 10 tablets + another 5 tablets for other symptoms and vitamins? At least 2 times a day? No thanks my throat cannot handle it. Pls if you are also taking meds, don't be clumsy like me 😁

Second, the boredom. Coz I lived with my brother and he didn't get infected, it was more a hassle actually. I can only be in my bedroom, the balcony (for sunbathing), and bathroom. My lil bro helped out to bring anything, including our catering food order. Well it sucks I cant use the kitchen or go around the house, to minimalise the risk of contacting the virus to him. 😐 So it is nice to have someone to help you around, but there's lesser thing to do or to go if you live with someone else. 

Third, don't we will miss human f2f interaction? 😖My boyfie was also being very helpful at that time. Tho we live quite far from each other (40mins drive), he didn't mind my condition and would bring me my meds, some food, and even he bought me an oxymeter to be safe. And what's the best is the constant support, wishes from others, video calls and chitchats. Oh how thankful I am to have all my dear ones around. 

Well that's about it. So even though I have already getting vaccinated 3 times, took extra prevention, once my body isn't fit it hit me. Still, it doesn't mean vaccine is bull. My symptoms are mild tho I really rarely exercise. Also it got away quite fast with the help of the antivirus. I hope this not-so-short story interests you, and motivate you to get your body in shape. Remember even though you already got it once, it still can infect you again! Always took precaution, stay safe, happy, and healthy. GBU! 💖




Komentar