Hi, twenty twenty two :)



Hi, happy new year! 😊

I hope you are enjoying your life up until now. I wonder if you usually take a moment to review yourself, at least annually? Did you have moments you are proud of, photos that make you smile when you look back, or sad events you tried to move on from? If you write anything, or if you need someone to talk to, please don't be shy and ping me :) I would love to hear your stories!

Now as for myself, I think a lot of amazing things happened to me in 2020. Some of them that I can share to you:
  • I managed to practice Mandarin almost everyday on Duolingo! (of course, some days are helped by that streak freeze, thanks to Devs!)
  • Getting closer to my family. Coz there are 6 of us, we only fully gathered once a year πŸ˜‚Aww, but we had our first family trip to Bali, yay!
  • Having some lovely getaways with my man hehe πŸ’•(not a single day I'm not grateful of you). Oh and introduced him to my big fam! I hope things go well for us in the future~
  • Gaining confidence in making big decision, I pushed myself to get out of my comfort zone by moving to another company. It was my first resignation, so yeeahh got some mixed feelings about it. 
  • Learn investment. Adding stocks to one of my income sources!
  • Picking up on my hobbies again! Playing piano, painting, drawing, bullet journaling, reading. Though they are still not too often, but I'm proud I still found some time for them! πŸ˜„

Well those are a lot, actually! If you know me personally, you would know that I really seldom to share my insecurities or sad thoughts. Well I am also human so I still have them, I just don't share them much hehe. Spreading positivity is always my priority! πŸ‘

But to be more honest, there are times that I felt lonely, unsure of my decision, lazy (almost everyday lol), cranky, well you name it! Especially during important days. I learnt this from the Sims 4 πŸ˜…I guess sometimes we can be too hard to ourselves and ignore what we are feeling rather than analyze it, which then I realize that your feelings have reasons too. For example, I got lonely on Christmas, since I can't spend with my love ones as usual. Is it shameful? No, not only for me but to you as well. 

I believe anyone is allowed to feel whatever they are feeling and acknowledge it, regardless what other people tell them. And those feelings can stay as long as they need to, so you may not be sad on D-day only, but it can take effects until the next few hours, or days, or even months. What I'm trying to remind you is to be mindful of everything you see, hear, taste, feel, and do. I think it would be really helpful to you as a being.

Enough about last year, what about this twenty twenty two? Do you make some new resolutions too? There are some things unchecked last year, so I will be adding them to mine this year! Some of my wishlists for 2022:
  • More holiyayss with boyfriend and friends! Realized I need to make more effort than chatting with friends only. and i wanna go outtttt! (safely, of course)
  • Learning NFT (yup, this can align with my other resolution to start a small art business. please wish my luck and effortttt, thank you! 😁)
  • Prambanan Jazz please be there soon, missed you 2 years already now :( and I'm constantly checking the news waiting for you too, Final Fantasy orchestra πŸ‘€

Okay, those are the sneakpeeks. Won't be fun if i spoiled too much, right? πŸ˜‰Anyways, thank you for reading my thoughts until this moment. I will push myself to write publicly MORE too! Until then, see you again! Best of luck and wishes to you πŸ’—Stay healthy, peeps!

Komentar