Hello another year, 2021!

 


Wow, just wow. 2020 gone fast. But I still enjoy and be grateful of that year. God bless my family and my loved ones. I have a secure job, I can video call my partner-in-life every day, I can spend my quick year-end holiday fully with family. Hope you find yours too! 😊

And, guess what? Under 2 weeks, we already binge-watching some dramas on Netflix. From horror like The Haunting of Bly Manor & Sweet Home, action like King's Avatar, and of course K-Drama Legend of Blue Sea. Tell you a bit, I'm a huge fan of webtoons and I have finished reading Sweet Home before, right after I found interest with the author's previous webtoon called Bastard. They are awesome so make sure you get it on your to-dos! Well in comparison, of course I got more tension from the noir et blanc, cliffhanging webtoon! 💣

To continue my story about the K-Drama experience, my family and I took part of being the sudden director, LOLS. Interestingly, we the young-adult ones are good in guessing what the man actor will do to tease the lady. While our parents... they unexpectedly good at guessing plot twists and psycho behaviour of the antagonist, DANG! 👀

Aside from Netflix and some Youtube Taskmaster episodes, we do what you do. Eat, sleep & repeat. I'm so thankful how my parents spare their time between working, gardening, fishing, cooking too. Glad they have their hobbies to enjoy, while us kids are finally gathered after a year. Yeah, it's quite hard when you have many brothers lols. 💪

Ending the year 2020, I've been preparing myself some art supplies. From painting to carving, I am trying new mediums that will be the early stepping stone for my small business. Hope you are curious tho, it helps to keep me motivated, HAHAHA! 😉

Well, that's all for today. Let's keep chatting. FYI, I accept late night DMs tho you only want to joke about that fish who eats tomato. 🍅 Stay healthy and see you again!


Komentar