Connectivity & Social Health

 


Hi, everyone! 

Oh wow, I didn't notice that it has been 2 months since my last post. Honestly there are some thoughts that I would like to share, but they still caught up in my phone notes. I wouldn't mind tho, coz this writing purpose is more towards myself. But sure it will be nice to give you updates too, right? 😜

Anyway, how have you been? It has been around 6 months since Corona affected our social life. Lately I feel more urge to call friends, family, and go on a vacation. However still I don't have the courage, haha. I meant, it would be bothersome if all my time coping with my boredom at home go in vain. And of course I know enough that I always need somebody else to spend the time well. I just don't wanna risk them too. 😓

For a recap, these past two months I have tried for a weekend getaway (staycation of course!), digital drawing, and practiced my piano skills again. It is embarassing, but I must admit that I'm that loser who tends to make up excuses to do things I'm afraid. What? Like those are things to be scared of, haha silly me! In my defense, I've always been that perfectionist -well not perfect but my standards are very high- so I keep myself from 'hurting' to do things that I feel I wouldn't enjoy it as I did before. This looping emotion is killing me coz I put that happiness burden of 'me-timing' into 'socialize and get noticed'. Yeah, judge me coz I know this is very very bad 😔

To keep this story align with the title, actually I remembered an event recently happened, which is my 24th birthday. Yes, Corona sucks coz it means no celebration. I don't usually celebrate too tho, just once a year... (do you laugh? I intended to joke 😅) But seriously, it means a lot to me to have people who really remember your birthday and prepare things. Of course we can't expect everyone you know should 'care', like who are you in the first place? but all the kind words, wishes, and just a good intent from you is very heartwarming. I can't thank you enough for making me cherish this moment. After all, you shape me to be who I am now. #blessed

Now what else to share, yeah? Well I'm missing those moments where you can go out and meet up. To see the silver lining, however is that we got to reflect and be aware of how we would be mindful of someone else. I found myself thinking "Just chat him, just call your parents, just arrange a group call!" and many more. There's no harm in it, and what stops you is literally yourself tho. Let us all have more courage & caring to check up on people who cross our mind, and wish each other for our safe health & wellbeing. 😊

Well I guess that's all for today's night. I will see you guys around virtually. You can also talk to me first, no matter how close we are now. I mean, all relationship starts somewhere right? Good night, folks! 💗

Komentar