Have you thanked someone today?



Hi everyone!

How's your day? It's another Monday again. Time flies fast, especially this 2020. June is ending soon and we are going for the second half year. 

I've been thinking a lot lately. Am I satisfied with myself? Am I growing well on my health, my career, my relationship with family and friends? Have I done good for others too during my lifetime?

Again as a Virgo, I found myself overthink everything. My head is full of words and questions all the time, and this is one of the reason why I push myself back to writing. If I can't overwhelm others with my thoughts, at least I put it all right here. Then I can reassess how am I feeling and doing by going through my posts.

Anyway, do you consider your life is great? What do you use to measure it? How often do you reevaluate your judgement? For me, it's done on a daily basis. I love to take some quiet time before my bedtime for myself. Usually it sounds like this.

I feel great today.

I wake up early with a fresh mind. I don't snooze my alarm and use that extra hour to play games. (Friends who know me were shocked when I tell them this is my secret to wake up in early morning 🤣) Then I always put a habit to take a shower directly before I go downstairs, so I won't have any reason to feel lazy later). I also have another habit to wash my face and brush my teeth before I enter my bedroom for sleeping too, lol.

Ok let's continue. I am glad I use my time wisely. I have time for entertainment, I have time for communicating with my loved ones, and I have time for productivity. Even when my work load is low, I would use my time to do other obligations, like preparing my online class teaching materials. You should try too, it feels good to finish your work early when you have the time and mind! 😊

Ah, my day has also gone better! I can drive safely to meet my bf. Aww, we missed each other so much! It is always worth the effort to see lovely smiles and warm hugs. Get well soon, baby!

Oh yeah, I'm also thankful for all my meals. All variations, all rich & healthy ingredients, all mouth savoring dishes. 

Do those above feel too general? Then here's my suggestion to help you see deeper. 
Recognize and be thankful for small things.
My love, thank you for making time for each other. Even when we are busy, we would adjust our schedule to meet. Thank you for random video calls when I don't expect it. Thank you for looking back when we are parting, you do it 3 times yesterday OMG!! I feel I can run again to you hahaha 😊

My readers, thank you for taking some time reading this. I don't care if you scan through, but you have clicked and visited this post. If we know each other, let's chit chat sometimes okay? I want to know how you are doing too.

Well, I haven't think this much yet, but I guess I judge my day with how much love I give and get. Remember, love doesn't neccessary should be from romantic partner. You can earn it from your friends, your family, someone you don't know, or someone you know very well. Yourself. Please love yourself. 💗

Now let me end this post with this same question. Have you thanked someone today?

Good night and sleep tight, world. 🌠

Komentar