An Update in 7 Years


Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since my last blog post. Now that I look at it again... 2013 really?! Whoa, time sure flies so fast! πŸ‘€

I found that not until recently that I am encouraged to write again. Looking back, I used to be that 'shy-shy-cat' girl who underestimated myself. Though I knew I have so much accomplishment that I achieve throughout my life, I just seems not rewarding myself enough. Yeah that's so sad, lol.

But now I'm different! I learnt the line between bragging & acknowledging my powers. I know that I'm always striving to do more good than leave harm to others, especially people I love. And I'm damn sure that I will be as proud as them if I can let this 'play-victim-I-am-nothing' burden lifted out of my head. YAY~ 😼

And now to mark and encourage myself more, I dedicated this post to be the startline for me to embrace my future ahead! πŸ’ͺ How, you say? Well let's recap what has changed in my life from 2013 until this June 2020.


1. I'm working now, babe!

Wow, from high school.. entering college.. and now I've been working for almost 2 years! HAHA now I realise I should have spend some of my free time better. Instead of studying and working all the time, I now learn that it will be better if I really be mindful with my family & friends time together. 😊Oh in case you are wondering, I am an UI/UX Designer. Maybe you are not familiar with this term, so in recap I do designs for websites and application by considering how to keep it beautiful but functional as well. πŸ˜‰


2. Change in relationships? LOL

Well, honestly I would not share too details of my personal life. But let me tell you what I learn from these field. I've been that 'bucin / love-blind' girl for quite some time, maybe until now. If you are like me, then let's promise to learn our limit. As a Virgo, I found myself like to please others cause I put them on higher priority than me. This turns out so bad because I feel difficult to make decisions without the help from others. However recently I found that man who really wants me to put myself first. We have similar love language (curious? I can talk a bit of this topic on my next post :D) that I just can't believe there IS a person like me, and by my side?! OMG I LOVE YOU BUBIT πŸ’–Anyway I wish us all the best in finding & maintaining our love.


3. Positive growth mindset

I believe this is one thing that we unconsciously have, but the term's just getting popular. We are living in a dynamic world, not alone. Having a positive mind help me to always see the silver lining behind the dark clouds. Having growth mindset encourage me to acknowledge my weakness and set my plan to overcome my problems. I'm currently working on my critical & creative problem solving skills as well, let's see how I can make myself a better person. Not just for me, but for people close to me, or even for this country/world. Hopefully. 😊


Well I never thought that this will be a long post. Turns out I'm so excited and can't wait to write again and share my thoughts in the next posts. Thank you for being here, it means a lot to me. I'd like to do a small shoutout in my heart to all people that passed my life this past 7 years as well. Hey, if we haven't talk that much anymore, let's chit chat okay? Online, and maybe a cup of coffee after this Corona pandemy. Stay safe, stay healthy! πŸ˜†

Komentar